Or ceviche done my way.
My way means opening the fridge, thinking what could complement the dish idea in my head and going for what feels right.
The result in this case was pretty good
A traditional ceviche it is typically made from fresh raw fish cured in citrus juices, such as lemon or lime, so this should qualify, even though it has radishes.
Ceviche a mi manera
- 400 grs 14oz swordfish (remember to freeze it for at least 48 hours)
- 1 Red Onion
- The juice of 2 limes or one big lemon
- 1 Avocado
- Salt pepper and ají
- Coriander/Cilantro optional, I did not have it
- Radishes not traditional, but it does taste good
- Cut the swordfish in small cubes
- Cut the onion and radishes thinly
- Cut the avocado in small cubes.
- Add all the above to a cold bowl and add salt, pepper and ají, and cover with the citrus juice.
- Leave to marinate for 10-15 min in the fridge, the fish should turn whiter.
- Plate and enjoy!
Plate and enjoy!