Some more Christmas bakes! Kokosplätzchen (Coconut biscuits) are very easy to make and have a mild coconut taste:
Kokosplätzchen (Coconut biscuits)
- 200 g Butter
- 120 g powdered sugar
- 10 g vanilla sugar
- 250 g flour
- 100 g coconut + some extra for sprinkling on top
- Cream the butter and sugar together.
- Mix in the flour and coconut.
- Divide the dough in little balls and press down with your hand to flatten.
- Sprinkle some more coconut on top.
- Bake on a preheated (180ºC) oven for 13 min.