Easy dinner, you only need to control the timing. I love oven dinners for weekdays, because it allows me to do other things while the food is cooking.
This is a quite typical meal in many Spanish households, and a tasty and healthy dinner choice.
In this case I’ve accompanied with potatoes, baker’s potatoes or patatas panadera in Spanish, which is a side baked sliced potatoes with onions. It could also be changed for roasted veggies for a lower carb meal
Baked gilt-head bream
- 2 Gilt-head breams
- 3 potatoes Big
- 1 onion
- 1 lemon
- 100 ml white wine
- Preheat the oven at 180 degrees C
- Cut the potatoes and onions in thin slices
- Put the potatoes and onion on an oven tray, add salt and coat with olive oil
- Place in the Oven for about 30 min, or until the potatoes are soft but not brown
- Make three cuts on each fish and introduce a slide of lemon. Add salt
- Once the potatoes are soft, place the fish on top and add the white wine. Bake for another 15 to 20 min.