Making almond milk always leaves you with the left over pulp, which is a pity to through away since almonds are so expensive.
I’ve tried a couple recipes, and most of them failed, with the cookies being crumbly and falling apart. This one is a winner!
Almond pulp cookies
- 100 g Left over almond pulp
- 100 g Coconut shavings
- 1 egg
- 40 grams of chopped up dark chocolate
- 30 grams of rapadura or 20 grams of sugar
- 20 grams of butter
- Add all the ingredients to a bowl and mix until homogenous.
- Shape the cookies on grease proof paper or silicone mat. they don’t grow so shape them to the size you wish.
- Bake for 15 min at 180C (356F) or until they hold their shape and are golden. Let them cool on a rack