Almond milk porridge is one of my favorite weekday breakfasts, and also quite healthy.
Oats are quite nutritious, packed with fiber and release energy slowly, so they are a perfect option for starting your day.
With Thermomix, you can prepare them while you shower, winning 10 min extra sleep 🙂
(without is easy too, but you need to stir it yourself)
Also here is my recipe for oat milk, in case yo want to switch
Almond milk porridge with Thermomix (or without)
- 50 g of oats
- 250 of almond milk
- 1 pinch of cinnamon
- Maple syrup to taste
- Blueberries or other toppings
In the Thermomix:
- add oats, almond milk and cinnamon and cook at speed 1, 7 min at 90 degrees.
- Pour in a bowl and add Maple syrup or other sweetener and the toppings, I love it with blueberries or banana
- add oats, almond milk and cinnamon and bring to a boil. With medium heat, cook the porridge (stir often) until it thickens (7 to 10 min approx.)
- Pour in a bowl and add toppings.
Don’t forget to follow me as well on Instagram to keep up with my daily cooking.